Our COVID 19 POLICY
- UPDATE March 24, 2020: As of today, March 24, and subject to change without prior notice, Casas Tropicales will not receive new reservation requests until June 30, 2020.
Due to the recently declared pandemic, Casas Tropicales would like to clarify certain doubts regarding the cancellation of reservations as a result of the COVID-19 virus. In agreement with the above and taking into account our Reservation Cancellation Policy, we wish to provide a viable solution for both tenant clients and owners, as follows:
- Our cancellation policy affirms: Casas Tropicales retains 100% of the reservation payment in the event of a cancellation; however we contemplate the possibility of adjusting your previously established dates, according to availability and with the permission of the home owner. Please consult our rental contract: https://www.casastropicales.com/doc/leasing-contract-en.pdf
- Date changes will be accepted only in cases of “force majeure” involving situations related to COVID-19 for reservations made before March 13, 2020.
- Reservations made after Mar 13th, 2020 are not covered in this special policy.
- The same initial rental conditions as stipulated in our rental contract apply to the readjusted reservation.