Reset Password

COP 250,000 to COP 9,000,000

More Search Options
Advanced Search

COP 250,000 to COP 9,000,000

Category Archives: Fontur

FONTUR… Do I need to register my home?
FONTUR… Do I need to registe...
Since many of our homeowners have been inquiring about the need to have a “Registro Nacional de Turismo”, and declare their earnings from home rentals, we decided to publish this link to FONTUR which explains who needs to declare and why… This contribution is 2.5% of your earnings through your rentals and must be paid after reaching a certain level of income per year. Please see link for more information.
Sep 02, 2017 , 0
error: Content is protected !!
Iniciar Chat
How can we help?
Bienvenido a CasasTropicales. Su solicitud es importante para nosotros. Si no le respondemos de forma inmediata, es porque estamos en otro chat. Favor tener paciencia. Le contestaremos apenas podemos.

Welcome to Casas Tropicales. Your request is important to us. If we cannot answer you immediately, it is because we are attending other clients. Please be patient and we will answer your request in the order it was received.
Powered by